[simpits-tech] Re: Reality has it gone to far?

MO simpits-tech@simpits.org
Sun, 1 Sep 2002 07:42:21 -0700 (PDT)

NO!

What we are doing is making a "Cockpit" with-in a
enviroment that we can imagine that we are with in
that space that allows us to Fly, Battle, Drive, or do
anything with-in our "Sims".

Until the technology allows us to make a sphere that
would allow us to have a 360 degree viewing screen
projected around us and become involved with the game
system we designed the "Sim" in the first place, then
that would be the ultimate goal.....

Until that happens, we just have to be good in doing
what we have available at hand.

Michael