[simpits-tech] F16 Glare shield install.

Gene Buckle simpits-tech@simpits.org
Sat, 31 Aug 2002 23:45:38 -0700 (PDT)

> Reason 512 to be on Gene's GOOD side! ;) Heheheh. I know how you feel,
> though, Gene. A MUD that I am co-admin of has been getting harrassed by some
> punk, but we know who he is and as soon as we get his phone number, his
> parents ARE going to be informed. :) This should be fun...

Collect your logs and bring that information with you to the police dept
and file a formal computer trespass complaint.  He'll either learn to
quit screwing with other peoples systems', or he'll learn to enjoy being
Bubba's bedmate.

g.