[simpits-tech] Sea Hawk

Roy Coates simpits-tech@simpits.org
Wed, 30 Oct 2002 16:02:04 +0000 (GMT)

On Wed, 30 Oct 2002, Gene Buckle wrote:

> > Man... I figured that restoring an old cockpit AND making it work as a sim
> > would be a really fun project, and would preserve a cockpit for future
> > generations of daft bastards like us to enjoy.
> >
> > This is HARD!  finding info and parts is a bloody nightmare.
> >
> HEhehehe.  Welcome to my particular brand of hell.  Have a seat, the beer
> is on the house. :)

Beer?  I'll never be able to afford beer again!!

> > I'm at the point where I have to either take the plunge, or back out and
> > build my replica Hawk cockpit after all.
> >
> You'd better take the plunge.  If you don't, you'll kick yourself for a
> VERY long time. Oh, and your wife will make fun of you. :)

I understand only too well what you're saying. Playing with 'real' kit is
only going to get harder. The MOD have really clamped down on anything
reaching civilian hands.

My wife won't make funof me... bacause:

a) she's very supportive
b) she saw your piccy on the f15sim.com site ;)

gdaR!

Roy.