[simpits-tech] F-16 Cougar Force Transducer Base - Need Your Feedback!

jay-anna simpits-tech@simpits.org
Tue, 29 Oct 2002 17:55:11 -0600

I've got a buddy who was a real Viper driver, I will email and ask him.

Jay

"Show me a man who cannot be bothered to do the little things, and I
will show you a man who cannot be trusted to do the big ones."
--Lawrence Bell, Founder Bell Hellicopter

-----Original Message-----
From: simpits-tech-admin@simpits.org
[mailto:simpits-tech-admin@simpits.org] On Behalf Of Steve Wilson
Sent: Tuesday, October 29, 2002 5:11 PM
To: simpits-tech@simpits.org
Subject: [simpits-tech] F-16 Cougar Force Transducer Base - Need Your
Feedback!

Go real, Marv.  Is there any way that the real one could be out of
adjustment? I'd go with exactly what you find, especially if you can
validate this with a real Viper driver.  Robey Price might be reachable
via frugalsworld or the PC flight sim newsgroup.  He's usually pretty
fast with a response.

Steve
--
 Steve Wilson, mafsix@attbi.com on 10/29/2002