[simpits-tech] F 16 rudder peddles

Erwin Neyt simpits-tech@simpits.org
Tue, 29 Oct 2002 20:18:52 +0100

I am a cheap ass too, only to bleed more when acuiring this beauty :)

The guy I bought it from had it promised to my several years ago, and finaly
parted from it. I have never seen another for sale so I can't help you here.
Sorry.

Erwin.

Ps. I know someone in Spain is making replicas
http://www.realsimulator.com/html/rudders.htm. Not cheap but real beauties
too.

 <http://www.sendpix.com/albums/021027/183106000000460fbe20bd5b7a5201/>
http://www.sendpix.com/albums/021027/183106000000460fbe20bd5b7a5201/

if you would like higher resolution pics, I'll put higher resolution pics in
the file area