AW: AW: [simpits-tech] F-16 Cougar Force Transducer DONE &Pictures Posted on Simpits

Marc Weigert simpits-tech@simpits.org
Tue, 29 Oct 2002 19:20:12 +0100

Hey Marv,

thanks alot for your reply :)

> I am working with the Cougar first, but I have
> plans for the real grip in the future.

Excellent! That's a product I think also many folks are waiting for.

> I would like to offer the same thing for the TQS.  We will see.

Oho! :-PPP
I can't believe what I'm reading there! :PP

Will you sell all these items via Paul at DTS as you do with the gauges?

Cheers,

Marc

> From: "Marc Weigert" <mail@marceting.de>
> Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 16:10:18 +0100
> To: <simpits-tech@simpits.org>
> Subject: AW: [simpits-tech] F-16 Cougar Force Transducer DONE & Pictures
> Posted on Simpits
>
> Outstanding cool work, Marv!!! :-PPP
>
> As some of us might want to use their real F-16 sticks: will they also
work
> with the Cougar software or require custom prgramming (-> EPIC...)?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Marc
>
> PS: Do you plan on doing s.th. similar with the TQS????

Posted