[simpits-tech] Poll

Chris Brace simpits-tech@simpits.org
Sat, 26 Oct 2002 22:31:43 +1300

Try phidget LED's. They damn good value, easy to code, USB based and I'v
already done both Com and Nav hardware and software for FS2002.
I'll have video and pix on my website in a few days (www.chrisb.co.nz)

Cheers
Chris.

-----Original Message-----
From: simpits-tech-admin@simpits.org
[mailto:simpits-tech-admin@simpits.org] On Behalf Of
francisco@picornell.net
Sent: Saturday, October 26, 2002 1:37 AM
To: simpits-tech@simpits.org
Subject: RE: [simpits-tech] Poll

Just say when. The sim has come a long was and what I do not have is
someone to fly with on a regular bassis so I end up making more
improvements. I want to wire LED displays for the radio coms etc.. any
resource as to how those things are wired ?

Kiko

page.  Thanks!

---
Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.