[simpits-tech] Woo!

Justin Messenger simpits-tech@simpits.org
Fri, 25 Oct 2002 16:22:50 -0700 (PDT)

I know what you mean Gene. I thought I had found all
the panels, Coke cans, and trash there could be in the
DC-8 but yesterday I was snooping under the floor to
see what the heck was pulling the control columns to
the forward position since all the cables are cut.
What do you know, I spotted a panel that I could just
barely reach. It is in perfect shape too.

Justin

Right, but what about the flight controls?  Rudder
pedals, etc?

BTW, I'm _still_ finding old hornet nests in the F-15.
:)