[simpits-tech] phidgits + Building Gauges

fitchett simpits-tech@simpits.org
Fri, 25 Oct 2002 17:11:10 -0600 (MDT)

That's a remarkable idea.  Photo Interrupters are cheap like borscht.
(sp?)  H21A1-ND from digikey is an example.  I've heard of stepper motors
with these integrated, but have never seen one.

Chester