[simpits-tech] phidgits + Building Guages

Gene Buckle simpits-tech@simpits.org
Fri, 25 Oct 2002 07:06:42 -0700 (PDT)

Frank, you don't want to convert the servo, you want to gear it 2:1(afaik)
so you get 360 degrees of gear rotation on 180 degrees of servo input.

Marv sells complete (and spectacular) gauges that do this.

g.