[simpits-tech] Poll-What are you building?

simpits-tech@simpits.org simpits-tech@simpits.org
Fri, 25 Oct 2002 00:07:01 EDT

Thanks, Yes it is a 50's bonanza fuse with 1/4 flat PVC build up around the
windows.
The projection panels are are 640 by 480 and take a lot of set up (menus).
but when all three are running you get really great immersion, and you can
treat them like a view camera and adjust for distortion and focus. Aside from
that though I think I am going to sell the three of them with there overhead
projectors and get a single LCD projector and split its use between house
(DVD's) and the Sim (Rear Projection). I am going to mask the dash LCD,s as
you said with nice sheet metal. The compass looking instrument is a DC amp
meter. Dave The King Air Guy