[simpits-tech] Avionics knobs

Matt Bailey simpits-tech@simpits.org
Thu, 24 Oct 2002 18:48:55 -0500

Sounds interesting. Encoders seem like overkil for my project though,
unless they would be more accurate, ie letting you flip the knob very
quickly without skipping updates to the computer.

I can think of many uses for the second unit you describe...mag switch,
avionics input selectors, radar range, EFIS map settings, etc etc etc...

	-Matt Bailey