[simpits-tech] Beware unscrupulous dealers

Mike Williams simpits-tech@simpits.org
Thu, 24 Oct 2002 18:22:46 -0500

heh, yea, the gunsmoke filled the room when downloading mail from simpits in
those days,
the good ole days when we used to just throw a rope over a limb and hang a
man,
tis quite funny inspite of all the calls for formality the list survived,
what 3 different
list host. course lotsa credit has to go to Gene.
I think I shall shutup now,
fearful of waking old foes from their slumber.   :)-