[simpits-tech] Poll

Justin Messenger simpits-tech@simpits.org
Thu, 24 Oct 2002 09:17:07 -0700 (PDT)

Kiko,
I am no longer on the road for a living, but I'll be
back down eventually. About the only place my
girlfriend has never been to is Florida and she talks
about wanting to go there a all the time. She's a
beach bum from California. She also has a passing
interest in airplanes (I think mainly she just likes
the guys in Top Gun) so I'd love to fly with her in
your sims.

Justin

Justin !

I remember that like it was yesterday. Since then, the
electricia has visited
and a new electical box dedicated to the sim has been
installed.

If you are ever in the area, I am always looking for a
good flying partner.

Kiko