[simpits-tech] Poll-What are you building?

Ben Jones simpits-tech@simpits.org
Thu, 24 Oct 2002 18:47:44 +0800

Ben JONES , living in Perth  AUSTRALIA

"A" grade electrical fitter and electrical mechanic by trade
licensed gasfitter too.
( Yep i'm a sparky with a gas problem ! ! )

private pilot and restricted glider pilot for fun,

Building or designing a wood and fabric single seat sim based on a aussie designed Corby Starlet small wood and rag aerobatic aircraft, the reason i chose this is my father has the plans  to build a full size home built Starlet ( little does he know iv been borrowing his plans late at night and making some drawings )
once this is built it should bolt straight onto a old link moveable sim base and then undergo a modenisation of computers and other gear maybee epic oneday !

at the moment no actual pit built yet just working on the fiddly prof of concept parts ie instrument mods and throttle linkages and a hacked keyboard emulator backing on to instrument pannel switches, just a whole pile of parts and cable at the moment.

i will borrow my mates digi cam soon and upload pics to the simpits server.

 regards

BEN   JONES
bjones@pipecomp.com.au