[simpits-tech] Poll

Justin Messenger simpits-tech@simpits.org
Wed, 23 Oct 2002 15:33:59 -0700 (PDT)

I don't know that I need to answer the question since
I blab so much on the list, but I am building an F-4E
Phantom pit based on the real F-4 68-366 and I have a
small DC-8 flightdeck, N905CL.

By the way, I can say from personal experience that
Kiko's pits a really cool because they are networked.
A working intercom system really adds to the
experience. Once he and I were after each other, guns
only, when he got on my tail and I wasn't sure where
he was. He screams into the headset "I have you now!"
just then the breaker blows and everything in the room
dies. The room is quiet and dark. Kiko lets out a loud
"No!" or something like that. I laughed so hard. The
timing was perfect and probably saved my butt. So make
sure if you have two pits(on a hot Florida summer day)
that your breakers can handle it.

Justin

-------------------------

Francisco (Kiko)Picornell
Location: Indialantic, Florida (near Orlando)

F-16 'like' pit started in 1998 and F-15 'like' pit
started in 2000. Both
completed (to the extent they are ever completed)this
year.

Use Falcon 4 SP3

Next step: considering breaking both sims up and
starting again ! (The hobby
has come a long way since I started). The tought has
the wife truly bent
out of shape !

http://www.picornell.net/Sim_main_page.htm  Will have
it updated by the