[simpits-tech] Poll-What are you building?

Ido Dekkers simpits-tech@simpits.org
Wed, 23 Oct 2002 17:45:47 +0300

Ido Dekkers. Israel  started planing the F16 pit in 1998,
Just cut the first plexi panels a month ago, trying to figure out how to do
silk screening, and looking for a place to buy some alu sheets for the back
plates.
Working on the Phidget interface ( after discarding a years work on my own
electronics) in the mean time ( with the help of my VC expert friend) -
will release the source for the Phidgets as soon as its finished.
and hopefully will have some real parts soon.

Ido