Re[3]: [simpits-tech] converting instruments

Gene Buckle simpits-tech@simpits.org
Wed, 23 Oct 2002 07:25:49 -0700 (PDT)

> springs or bungees. The loading is variable based on Aero Q. I have flown
> the F-15 simulator in the field.What we all need one way or another is a
> "poor man's" control loader.

Oh certainly.  My spring & cord system is just a hack to give some fight
to the stick and keep it centered.  When something else comes along, I'll
be happy to use it.  Hell, I'm using 1/2" galvanized pipe with the ends
pounded flat with a hole drilled in the flat for pushrods. :)  The biggest
problem was mounting.  There's very little room for that kind of thing.

g.