[simpits-tech] Beware Tracy Armstrong is f*cking crook

kelly Mclaren simpits-tech@simpits.org
Wed, 23 Oct 2002 00:46:01 -0400

--Boundary_(ID_lsIn90vXiSeSFd3Z9vt1FQ)

Listen Tracy, I wouldn't of used this group to express my frustration if you weren't so hard to reach, if you know what I mean! Next time when you sell stuff in or out the state find the cost of shipping before you set the price of the goods you want to sell.

And there is ways you can save on taxes when you ship to CAN, you send it as a present.

I didn't mind the wait, I could have waited longer, but not knowing what was happening was frustrating. You can imagine when the UPS guy came at the door with the bill.

On top of this, is that I really wanted those controllers, they are  hard to find now, and it was a good deal.

And like I said before I'm sorry about your family matter but the hole thing from the beginning smelled fishy
Marc..
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Tracy Armstrong
  To: simpits-tech@simpits.org
  Sent: Tuesday, October 22, 2002 11:43 PM
  Subject: Re: [simpits-tech] Beware Tracy Armstrong is f*cking crook

  Yeah, I will never ship to Canada or internationally again unless the person is aware of duties, tarrifs, or taxes imposed by thier government. I understand his frustraition, but I am frustrated too. I had no idea that this would happen. I feel that it was in appropriate for the posting to be sent to this forum prior to us discussing the matter. And even so, it is not a item for a public forum.

  Frosty