[simpits-tech] Beware Tracy Armstrong is f*cking crook

Mike Williams simpits-tech@simpits.org
Tue, 22 Oct 2002 22:17:03 -0500

--Boundary_(ID_Oibjr6qyOykYAuqVWuGdDQ)

A bad situation, $85 bucks for customs to Canada?, WOW !! , I always
wondered why I see online busseneses refusing to ship to Canada.
  -----Original Message-----
  From: simpits-tech-admin@simpits.org
[mailto:simpits-tech-admin@simpits.org]On Behalf Of Tracy Armstrong
  Sent: Tuesday, October 22, 2002 10:08 PM
  To: simpits-tech@simpits.org
  Subject: Re: [simpits-tech] Beware Tracy Armstrong is f*cking crook

  I would like to reply to the slanderous accusations put forth here on this
listing.

  I did not screw this person over. I did mail the package to him late due
to a family issue that required me to leave the state on short notice. It
did take me 2 weeks to send the package to him. It took one week for his
money order to get to me, and I was gone for a week, and a half, and it took
a week for the package to get to him.

    The 85 dollar COD he is talking about is taxes and duties chargable to
him by his own government for the shipment of international orders. I had no
idea of this. I paid for the shipping in full from the US to Canada. I was
not aware of this addittional money required by HIS government. I have
already e-mailed him and told him I would refund him his money. Keep in mind
this is at a monetary loss to myself for the shipping cost to Canada.

    I hope the misunderstanding is now an understanding. No intentional
falsification was inacted on my part.

  Frosty