[simpits-tech] Hello

Brian Sikkema simpits-tech@simpits.org
Tue, 22 Oct 2002 22:23:03 +0000

Thanks for the clarification, Mike. I understand where you're coming from a
bit better now. I was afraid you might take my comments a little too
seriously! (I've been victim of that far too often). At any rate, now that
we understand eachother, back to our common interests, eh? :)

Brian

----Original Message Follows----
From: Mike Williams <mikewilliams3@comcast.net>
To: simpits-tech@simpits.org
Subject: RE: [simpits-tech] Hello
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 14:31:12 -0500

I didnt say he was wrong to say what he did, only it rubbed me the wrong
way, I read the list to relax and enjoy,I'm free to say anything I want
also, but realizing this is not a debating list, I choose to stay away from
topics which may offend national/international subscribers or folks on the
other side of the fence , religiously and politicly. Theres enough Bush
bashing in the air simulation newsgroups and air simulation forums to
fullfill anyones appetite, not too mention the left media, BTW, Pres. Bush
has a bachelor's degree from Yale University and a Master of Business
Administration from Harvard Business School, certainly that relegates him
above idiot status. I certainly realize the list has a large international
audience, my comments to Gene over the jest was made more for their
consumption ,because of what the press spoon feeds them, (Reuters, UPI, CNN)
I think they largly think that most Americans do not stand behind the
President, I only want to present my views to them, since 911 , I have to
admit, I do take some matters quite serious. I'll get back off the soapbox,
sorry for the offtopic thread.

Unlimited Internet access -- and 2 months free!  Try MSN.