[simpits-tech] wounded seal

Marv De Beque simpits-tech@simpits.org
Mon, 21 Oct 2002 19:54:27 -0400

Nice tools!  Colchester makes some excellent lathes.  I pine for a
Bridgeport.  All I have is a mill/drill.  Can't get a 2,000 lb. machine into
my basement.  :-(

However, my sweet tool is my new Emco Super 11CD lathe.  Love that machine.

I write embedded software for a living, but love to dabble in metal.  Sort
of been a dream for many years to get some machine tools and let my self go
at it.  I am learning a thing or two!  Having fun, too!

Don't feel bad.  ;-) We are all in this together.