[simpits-tech] 150" Dreamcast Bigscreen TV on ebay

Matt Bailey simpits-tech@simpits.org
Mon, 21 Oct 2002 15:49:04 -0500

I remember seeing a site that I think was this same product (the pic
with the guy jumping in front of the screen looks familiar, as well as
the pic of the finished projector) I don't think it was the myimax.com
site. I wonder what size it is exactly? $10 seems almost unbelievably
cheap for a decent sized and relatively high power frensel lens unless
it's very small (hard to tell from that pic). Looks "gimmicky" to me,
but then I'm probably just too skeptical. :) Wonder where he gets them?

	-Matt Bailey