[simpits-tech] Hello

Rob Hommel simpits-tech@simpits.org
Sun, 20 Oct 2002 23:23:34 -0700

Who are you calling a "Mad Scientist"? I don't want to take over the world
at least not this week, there is just too much work to get done on a F15
Gene wrecked this weekend., er ummm mumble. BTW this hobby requires too many
talents to list and no one would believe you if you put them on a resume.

Keep 'em Flying
and a warm welcome Craig aka "Brick"
Rob Hommel
----- Original Message -----
From: "Steve Wilson" <mafsix@attbi.com>
To: <simpits-tech@simpits.org>
Sent: Sunday, October 20, 2002 7:05 PM
Subject: RE: [simpits-tech] Hello

That sounds good, Brick.  I do a great guinea pig imitation.  Wanna see???

Hehe - t'is cool to be this close to another Viper driver wannabe - we
definitely need to at least do lunch sometime.  Sounds like you definitely
have mad scientist genes.  Those do come in handy in this hobby...

Cheers -

Steve
--
Steve Wilson, mafsix@attbi.com on 10/20/2002