[simpits-tech] Mobile sim

Sean Galbraith simpits-tech@simpits.org
Sat, 19 Oct 2002 09:55:09 +1300

--=====================_3716660==_.ALT

At 10:44 PM 10/18/02 +0200, you wrote:
>My first thought was to cut half camper and attatch a real cockpit, but
>the only airplane dismantled in Sweden was already destroyed. We don't
>have airplanejunkyards here in Sweden. I was told that all old airplanes
>are sold to other countries instead of beeing dismantled here.
>
>Well, I might be able to move the cockpit a bit backwards, but I'll have
>to draw the missing parts first. There are several components that also
>need to be in the camper/cockpit.
>
>Thanks everybody for all help and suggestions, Back to Inventor for
>another simulation of building ;-)

How about some external access to the space in front of the pit too... you
*will* need it (I know!)

Sean.
--=====================_3716660==_.ALT

At 10:44 PM 10/18/02 +0200, you wrote:<br>
thought was to cut half camper and attatch a real cockpit, but the only
airplane dismantled in Sweden was already destroyed. We don't have
airplanejunkyards here in Sweden. I was told that all old airplanes are
sold to other countries instead of beeing dismantled here.</font><br>
&nbsp;<br>
backwards, but I'll have to draw the missing parts first. There are
several components that also need to be in the
camper/cockpit.</font><br>
&nbsp;<br>
Back to Inventor for another simulation of building
How about some external access to the space in front of the pit too...
you *will* need it (I know!)<br><br>
Sean.</html>