[simpits-tech] MFD shared memory support

Ido Dekkers simpits-tech@simpits.org
Thu, 17 Oct 2002 16:41:57 +0300

Erwin,
will that include also HUD when G2I get to it ?

             Thomas Nepveu
             <tnepveu@nordne
             t.fr>                                                      To
             Sent by:                 simpits-tech@simpits.org
             simpits-tech-ad                                            cc
             min@simpits.org
                                                                       bcc

             10/17/2002                                            Subject
             03:28 PM                 Re: [simpits-tech] MFD shared memory
                                      support

             Please respond
             to simpits-tech

OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHH !

Are you telling us we could fly in our pit with almost all data
extratible and without bug ?

What about inputing data ?

that is a really good news !

Regards.