[simpits-tech] Tornados...

simpits-tech@simpits.org simpits-tech@simpits.org
Thu, 17 Oct 2002 07:45:27 +1300 (NZDT)

Quoting Roy Coates <roy@flightlab.liv.ac.uk>:

> On Thu, 17 Oct 2002, Sean Galbraith wrote:
>
> > >Sad thing is that an RAF mate of mine worked on F4 sims years ago,
> when
> > >one was scrapped he offered me anything I wanted from it. At that
> time
> > >I'd never even heard of a simpit so rejected all but some electronics
> that
> > >proved useful for other projects.
> > >
> > >Yeah.. shoot me now.
> > >
> > >Roy.
> >
> > Bang!
> >
> > <stomp_stomp_mutter_mutter...>
> >

> le sigh ... :-(
>

> Roy.

A bit like going over the A-4's with a couple of techs who kept saying things
like "If you'd been here a year ago we could've given you loads of bits...."

<automatic_arse_kicker_activated>

Sean.

<tongue_in_cheek> SO, when does Marv start working on that time machine?
Forget F-16 rubbish and make us something usefull!  </tongue_in_cheek>