[simpits-tech] Simpits.com email addresses...

Gene Buckle simpits-tech@simpits.org
Tue, 15 Oct 2002 15:58:00 -0700 (PDT)

I've been thinking of a way I can help defray the cost of running the
simpits website and help you poor Hotmail users at the same time.

I'd like to know what you folks think....

I'm in the process of rebuilding a machine that flamed out on me a couple
of weeks ago and when I bring it back to life, I can have it configured to
serve email for simpits.com via a browser interface, much like Hotmail
does it.

I get a whole slew of bounce messages each day for a double handful of
@hotmail.com accounts.  I think this is due to the draconian limits that
they set on their free accounts in combination with a lack of people
empyting them on a daily basis. :)

Would an email address @simpits.com be valuable to you as an additional,
web accessable email address for say $12 USD a year?  The minimum mailbox
size I would consider offering would be 10MB and I'll have anti-spam
filters in place.

Please let me know what you think of this idea.

Thanks!

g.