[simpits-tech] Looking for some sounds...

Sean Galbraith simpits-tech@simpits.org
Sat, 12 Oct 2002 11:09:13 +1300

I am in the process of sorting the sounds setup for my A-4 cockpit, and I
am looking for a "good" FS2002 freeware sound package to represent the
A-4.  I am after something with good strong low frequency rumble (for that
meaty 15" sub in the back..) plus realistic sounding startup/shutdown effects.

What I don't want is something that sounds thin and hissy.....

Single engined, non-afterburning jet, with startup/shutdown effects.  I'm
not too worried about gear/flap sounds, I have some reasonable ones...

Any suggestions?

Sean.