[simpits-tech] RE: F-16 Force transducer

Joseph Fagner simpits-tech@simpits.org
Fri, 11 Oct 2002 16:43:49 -0500

This will help integrate the Cougar using the EPIC system by converting
the joystick to a 15 pin out connection.  Rudders are already 15 pin
out.  Marv, any plans for converting the throttle to a 15 pin out?  I
know it's already a 15 pin, but it's in the shape of a VGA connector.
Does anyone know the pin out of this guy and is it simply convertible to
a standard 15 pin out joystick or would it need some reworking?  I am
currently looking at a mod for the cougar that greatly upgrades the
performance as well as yours Marv.  I will want to test the viability of
both.  I would rather have the Cougar and the EPIC system together.  If
Marv's transducer mod works out, then that would leave modifying the
throttle to hook into the EPIC.  Can't wait, seems like some great
things are coming down the pipe.

Jay "Crease-guard"