[simpits-tech] Touch Screens

Roy Coates simpits-tech@simpits.org
Fri, 11 Oct 2002 16:15:53 +0100 (BST)

On Fri, 11 Oct 2002, Gene Buckle wrote:

> > "and with shipping to the UK sir, that'll be 700 quid + taxes."
> >
> Hey, it's not _my_ fault you're thousands of miles away from the Land of
> Cheap Hardware and Dangerous Shop Tools. :)

Heh.. my new neighbour moved in yesterday, so last night I greeted him
with my own rendering of the "Table Top Concerto by Norm Abram".

1. Rip boards into 4.5" widths on table saw.
2. Run boards through surface planer until uniform.
3. Run each board through jointer until straight.
4. Apply biscuit joiner to edges from both sides.
5. Route slot in breadboard edging.
6. Route tenon on table end to recieve bredboard edge.
7. Apply glue and retire to watch TV.

Dust extractor on throughout of course!  :)

Lets hope the guy next door enjoyed the show.

Roy.