[simpits-tech] Change of Plans: Pix

Steve Wilson simpits-tech@simpits.org
Wed, 9 Oct 2002 21:11:00 -0400

<HTML><HEAD>
<BASEFONT FACE=3D"Arial" SIZE=3D"2" COLOR=3D"#000000">
</HEAD>
<BODY bgcolor=3D"#FFFFFF">
Here be the promised pix... <br></div>
 href=3D"http://mafsix.freewebspace.com/hull.JPG">http://mafsix.fre=
 href=3D"http://mafsix.freewebspace.com/seat.JPG">http://mafsix.fre=
 lower front of the seat base that cannot be seen.&nbsp; Part of=
 a plan<br></div>
 for a testbed cockpit.<br></div>
 href=3D"http://mafsix.freewebspace.com/panel.JPG">http://mafsix.fr=
 href=3D"http://mafsix.freewebspace.com/bottom.JPG">http://mafsix.f=
 permit access to the wingnuts and bolts that hold the keel=
 together. <br></div>
 have had the deck and consoles epoxied into place=
 permanently,<br></div>
 attach points.<br></div>
 fiberglass in most locations.<br></div>
 go along with being moved around from storage location to=
 storage location over the course of the past 1 1/2 <br></div>
 about that.<br></div>
 which in the right hands may still be useful. <br></div>
 partially.&nbsp; I want a more open cockpit like Todd Ferrante's=
 at this point - still very Viper, but more accessible and, after=
 7 <br></div>
 solution to my simming needs.<br></div>
 within 50 miles.&nbsp; Costs over 50 miles negotiable up to a=
 maximum of 100 miles.&nbsp;&nbsp; NO SHIPPING OPTION.<br></div>
 shift 'em about as often.&nbsp; This offer may be withdrawn at=
 any time, and I get wicked creative on the <br></div>
 programming.&nbsp; Fair warning!!&nbsp; ;-)<br></div>