[simpits-tech] Change of Plans

kelly Mclaren simpits-tech@simpits.org
Wed, 09 Oct 2002 08:00:07 -0400

--Boundary_(ID_O0X75oCOFs4m1na9jsoU5g)

Steve, have any pics
Marc..
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Steve Wilson
  To: simpits-tech@simpits.org
  Sent: Tuesday, October 08, 2002 9:29 PM
  Subject: [simpits-tech] Change of Plans

  I'm shifting gears, ladies and gents.  I've decided that hiding Peter Cos' gorgeous panels, my Cougar and RealSimulator rudder pedals in the depths of a fiberglass F-16 shell is simply not the way I want to go.  I want them to be visible to the outside world... (no way am I giving up an building a cool flight deck).

  Also, my efforts to bring my Aimsworth F-16 cockpit up to the standard I demand have failed - or at least, I've reached the point where all of the various pro factors for continuing are outweight by the cons of space use, time, cash, sanity, etc.

  So - I have for sale cheeeep:  1 Aimsworth F-16 cockpit hull, 1 Aimsworth ACES II ejection seat, 1 Aimsworth glare shield and combination front panel / center console.  This is from the original Aimsworth 'pit, not the Viper I, so it is not as nice nor as accurate to the block 50 Falcon.  The inside deck and consoles are pretty much toast as the results of my efforts.  They are the main thing that would need replacing anyway, as a part of a project to make this original cockpit what I would think of as an acceptable, high quality article.

  I hate to give up that hull.  It is quite slick.  But it's got to go - no room in the condo to hang on to unnecessary stuff.

  I live in southeast New Hampshire, and can deliver within a 50 mile radius.  Outside of that - let's talk.  I cannot ship this thing - crating it would cost too much time and $$$.

  Especially since I'm only asking ____$300.00____ for the lot.

  Interested parties can contact me at mafsix@attbi.com.

  Steve

--Boundary_(ID_O0X75oCOFs4m1na9jsoU5g)

<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1"><BASEFONT
face=Arial color=#000000 size=2>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
<DIV>Steve, have any pics</DIV>
<DIV>Marc..</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE
  <DIV style="FONT: 10pt arial">----- Original Message ----- </DIV>
  <DIV
  style="BACKGROUND: #e4e4e4; FONT: 10pt arial; font-color: black"><B>From:</B>
  <A title=mafsix@attbi.com href="mailto:mafsix@attbi.com">Steve Wilson</A>
  </DIV>
  <DIV style="FONT: 10pt arial"><B>To:</B> <A title=simpits-tech@simpits.org
  href="mailto:simpits-tech@simpits.org">simpits-tech@simpits.org</A> </DIV>
  <DIV style="FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Sent:</B> Tuesday, October 08, 2002 9:29
  PM</DIV>
  <DIV style="FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Subject:</B> [simpits-tech] Change of
  Plans</DIV>
  <DIV><BR></DIV>
  <DIV>I'm shifting gears, ladies and gents.&nbsp; I've decided that hiding
  Peter Cos' gorgeous panels, my Cougar and RealSimulator rudder pedals in the
  depths of a fiberglass F-16 shell is simply not the way I want to go.&nbsp; I
  want them to be visible to the outside world... (no way am I giving up an
  building a cool flight deck).<BR></DIV>
  <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
  <DIV>Also, my efforts to bring my Aimsworth F-16 cockpit up to the standard I
  demand have failed - or at least, I've reached the point where all of the
  various pro factors for continuing are outweight by the cons of space use,
  time, cash, sanity, etc.&nbsp; <BR></DIV>
  <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
  <DIV>So - I have for sale cheeeep:&nbsp; 1 Aimsworth F-16 cockpit hull, 1
  Aimsworth ACES II ejection seat, 1 Aimsworth glare shield and combination
  front panel / center console.&nbsp; This is from the original Aimsworth 'pit,
  not the Viper I, so it is not as nice nor as accurate to the block 50
  Falcon.&nbsp; The inside deck and consoles are pretty much toast as the
  results of my efforts.&nbsp; They are the main thing that would need replacing
  anyway, as a part of a project to make this original cockpit what I would
  think of as an acceptable, high quality article.<BR></DIV>
  <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
  <DIV>I hate to give up that hull.&nbsp; It is quite slick.&nbsp; But it's got
  to go - no room in the condo to hang on to unnecessary stuff.<BR></DIV>
  <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
  <DIV>I live in southeast New Hampshire, and can deliver within a 50 mile
  radius.&nbsp; Outside of that - let's talk.&nbsp; I cannot ship this thing -
  crating it would cost too much time and $$$.&nbsp; <BR></DIV>
  <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
  <DIV>Especially since I'm only asking ____$300.00____ for the lot.<BR></DIV>
  <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
  <DIV>Interested parties can contact me at mafsix@attbi.com.<BR></DIV>