[simpits-tech] FS2002

Justin Messenger simpits-tech@simpits.org
Tue, 8 Oct 2002 11:40:44 -0700 (PDT)

Sean,
I'll be looking for that F-4E. Is there any chance I
can get you to make it 68-366 for me? If you want
pictures look here,

http://www.geocities.com/cap17.geo/CAFPhantom.html

I would like to have two versions, one in the 457 TFS,
301 TFW,(tail code TH) late 1980's colors and one
in the 16thTFS, 33 TFW, (tail code ED), early 70's
colors with the short gun muzzle.

Also, do you have tips where I should look to learn to
make my own FS aircraft?

Justin

Quoting Justin Messenger <jjmessenger@yahoo.com>:
> It works great so long as the airport has a tower
and parking space. I
> have Adams Field in Arkansas full of Phantoms. The
documentaion says
> that add on aircraft that are not FS02 tend to not
load but I've used
> FS98 aircraft with no poblem. The only issue seems
to be that aircraft
> not made with GMAX take a big hit on frame rates,
and I'm only using an
> Athlon 600.
>
> Last night while playing with the FS02 folders I
noticed that there is a
> GMAX progam in FS. I have yet to play with it to see
what can be done
> with it

Never fear, a couple of us are working on some AI
friendly GMax F-4's...
Starting with the B/C/D/J then later S and E, and
finally the RF's  First up is
the unslatted, short nosed toom's :)

Sean.