[simpits-tech] Apology

Matt Bailey simpits-tech@simpits.org
Mon, 07 Oct 2002 19:19:16 -0500

Don't worry about it John. One thing you could do, switch to a different
e-mail client. Outlook Express has a pretty bad security record.

My ISP caught your simpits e-mails and converted the virus attachment to
text. I have a free virus utility but don't use it a lot. I don't get
that much virus threat. The ISP filter has caught attachments several
times, in fact it gets almost all viruses (and the ones that get through
are attachments, which I don't open). I highly recommend to anyone if
their ISP has a similar service that they check it out, it takes some
pressure off you to keep 100% current and also it's just another level
of protection. Of course if you get many virus threats at all you should
get a virus protection program.

	-Matt Bailey