[simpits-tech] posted photos of my Viper I cockpit

simpits-tech@simpits.org simpits-tech@simpits.org
Mon, 07 Oct 2002 14:21:32 +0000

Considering that the detents are controlled by a track
mounted on the inside of the cockpit, that sounds like a
bit of a stretch, Jurgen.  Are you talking about the
SuperPak idle detent electronic switches internal to the
base, or some sort of altered version of the handle
mounted detent trigger that interfaces with detents in
the base?

Steve