[simpits-tech] Projectors

Matt Bailey simpits-tech@simpits.org
Thu, 03 Oct 2002 23:22:43 -0500

Coincidentally, I saw one of these in action for the first time
today...an algebra instructor had a calculator hooked up to what I
assume was a purpose-built panel. It appeared to be monochrome and low
res like the calculator but the idea fascinated me. I'd heard of them
never really considered them as viable display solutions, I figured they
were too hard/pricey to get.

About how much would a decent used one cost, at 1024x768 res? I'd
already thought about getting an old used overheaed projector for the
fresnel lens etc. Hmmmmm think I need to go browsing...

	-Matt Bailey