[simpits-tech] Projectors

Marv De Beque simpits-tech@simpits.org
Thu, 03 Oct 2002 17:40:08 -0400

Don't waste time or money with anything else but 1024 by 768 pixel native
resolution.

The largest expense is bulb replacement.  Make sure you research how many
hours they last and the cost of replacement.  Bulbs are VERY expensive (read
many hundreds of dollars), but some are cheaper than others.  Life span of
bulbs is another factor.  Do your homework.

Initial purchase price is one thing, but if you use it enough, operational
costs can exceed the purchase price or at least put a serious dent in your
budget.