[simpits-tech] Projectors

dphens simpits-tech@simpits.org
Thu, 3 Oct 2002 14:14:29 -0700 (PDT)

Allen -

I'm using project magenta so the gauges would not be an issue, but thanks
for the info. Based on that price at PC Mall, I am thinking he quoted the
new price and not the used price. Hope that's the case, if not, I'll buy
elsewhere. Thanks for finding that!

Steve -

The replacement for the PJ500 is about $500. It has a life of 2000 hours,
which I figured *liberaly* 80 hours a month is over two years before I
should have to replace. I expect a more accurate number of flying hours for
myself would be 10-15 hours a week *at most*. That would put me into the 3
year range before needing a replacement. It's pricey, but worth it to me for
the added immersion.

Thanks guys!

Dave

>On Thu, 03 Oct 2002 13:40:38 -0600 Allen Buffington <allen@simworld.biz>
wrote.
>I just purchased a projector last week to use on my Beechcraft simulator.
It is a