[simpits-tech] Flightdata F4 SPK3

Erwin Neyt simpits-tech@simpits.org
Thu, 3 Oct 2002 17:38:33 +0200

> Hi Erwin, ¿working in SPK5? ;-)))

I know nothing about a SP5, I only know F4UT is working on a 'data'-only
SP4.
Just for the record: I will offer my 'homework' only to G2I to do whatever
they want to do with it. Nothing definite yet. And as I am still under NDA,
I can't say anything about what 'might' be in there.

> - HDU Data

You mean HUD data?

> I have thought to build a program/algoritm  for Falcon 4 that
> it can calculate and to reproduce radial, lineal
> accelerations, bums, vibrations etc. to drive diverse
> "gadchets" like dynamic seats, Air G suits, movement
> platforms, vibrant motors etc. Any fact related with this
> that can be extracted of F4 it can will be of great utility.
> They are happened the following ones:
>

> - Dinamic Header Position
What do you mean by this?

> - Blackout state
> - Stall horn state
> - total weight  of F-16
> - Weelbrakes state

>  etc.
>

> For example when Viper taxi for take off some sounds "bumps"
> they are listened
>
> - Taxibump state 1 /0
>
> In landigs When Viper flare and touch concrete sound " tires
> sound" (if I mix this with the descent rate I have a
> beautiful rebound or blow in my "@ss" )
>
> - Front TD on/off
> - Rear TD on/Off

Yep, got it. Will put it on my list.

> Etc.
>
> It is a little precipitate, I have not still thought all that
> would be necessary me but it can give you an idea.

If you have any ideas I'll be glad to hear them.

Erwin.