[simpits-tech] Flightdata F4 SPK3

JRM simpits-tech@simpits.org
Thu, 3 Oct 2002 17:11:00 +0200

Hi Erwin, ¿working in SPK5? ;-)))

- HDU Data

I have thought to build a program/algoritm  for Falcon 4 that it can
calculate and to reproduce radial, lineal accelerations, bums, vibrations
etc. to drive diverse "gadchets" like dynamic seats, Air G suits, movement
platforms, vibrant motors etc. Any fact related with this that can be
extracted of F4 it can will be of great utility.  They are happened the
following ones:

- Dinamic Header Position
- Blackout state
- Stall horn state
- total weight  of F-16
- Weelbrakes state
 etc.

For example when Viper taxi for take off some sounds "bumps"  they are
listened

- Taxibump state 1 /0

In landigs When Viper flare and touch concrete sound " tires sound" (if I
mix this with the descent rate I have a beautiful rebound or blow in my
"@ss" )

- Front TD on/off
- Rear TD on/Off

Etc.

It is a little precipitate, I have not still thought all that would be
necessary me but it can give you an idea.

Thanks, and thanks a lot  Erwin

J.R.M

"Torero"