[simpits-tech] FW: Norton AntiVirus Warning Received From A List Member...

Gene Buckle simpits-tech@simpits.org
Thu, 3 Oct 2002 08:06:37 -0700 (PDT)

> I just wanted to inform you guys about an e-mail that came from the list
> that was found to have a virus.  Below is the person and his message subject
> line.

Thanks for the info Don.  The idiot in question has been unsubscribed from
the list.  You wouldn't believe the mess I've had to clean out of the
simpits-tech-admin account.

On a site note, the website was attacked as well so I have that mess yet
to clean up.  Fortunately, no damage was really done.  The website will be
offline until I can verify that nothing on the machine has been
comprimised.

g.