[simpits-tech] to STEVE, re: throttle arm

Marv De Beque simpits-tech@simpits.org
Tue, 01 Oct 2002 12:46:55 -0400

Thanks for the offer for the knobs, but like I said before, the drawings are
of little use to me.  No way do I want to make complex molds from scratch
for knobs.

It is 100 times easier to make a mold from a real knob and it is more
accurate, to boot.