[simpits-tech] 7 Segment/LCD displays

Ido Dekkers simpits-tech@simpits.org
Tue, 1 Oct 2002 08:49:47 +0300

don't know about these but you can try the phidgets :
http://www.phidgets.com/cgi-bin/store/index.cgi?cart_id=7373100.16848&pid=15

this is a prototype but his prototypes work well. and it's USB.

Ido

             mapain@eject.co
             .za
             simpits-tech-ad          "Simpits" <simpits-tech@simpits.org>
             min@simpits.org                                            cc
                                      <flightsim-sa@yahoogroups.com>
                                                                       bcc
             10/01/2002
             08:39 AM                                              Subject
                                      [simpits-tech] 7 Segment/LCD
                                      displays
             Please respond
             to simpits-tech

Hello all

I am a bit lost for resources. I need to know eveything I possibly can to
have 7 segment/LCD displays for comms/nav/adf/xpndr/dme and autopilot to
operate from FS2002 through the 9/25 pin serial ports.

What software can simply extract from FS2002 and write to the ports? Can I
use FSUIPC SDK?

Help appreciated
Thanks
Mark Pain