[simpits-tech] Need help finding a Alpha Numeric LED!

Ben Jones simpits-tech@simpits.org
Sat, 30 Nov 2002 12:10:48 +0800

FARNELL Electronic components in australia sells them to for about $40.00 aud each .. but the catalogue i'm looking at is may 1998 , so the price could be way out

the one in the catalouge is a 2 character display part no 325-053

if you want more info i could scan the page for you and email it

contact me directly if you like

regards

ben

BEN   JONES