[simpits-tech] Interesting site...

Peter Holt simpits-tech@simpits.org
Thu, 28 Nov 2002 10:16:15 +1100

It seems to me that Phidgets could become as expensive as an Epic if you use a lot of them.  I looked at Chris Brace's Cessna radio and he's using 19 Phidgets.  If I've got something wrong, I'd be glad to be corrected.

I been working on building the FSBUS system.  I've still got a way to go but the new English site will make it easier.  I've been translating the documentation using Babelfish.  If you can make your own circuit boards, which isn't that hard, it's a much more economical solution.

Peter