[simpits-tech] Fabulous!

Roy Coates simpits-tech@simpits.org
Wed, 27 Nov 2002 22:35:40 +0000 (GMT)

Things are looking up. We all dread getting a new boss, better the devil
you know and all that - but this one is very techno minded and is looking
to spend 250k expanding and refitting my computer lab, god bless him.

He also got wind of my desire to have a 'plane on a stick' outside smack
in the middle of our pretty grass quadrangle. It made sense to me, we've
spent a LOT of money beefing up our aerospace facilities, lets look like
we do aerospace!

I was summoned and ordered "find me a plane!"

I now have a 50/50 chance of getting a Harrier. A Hawker Hunter for sure,
and a second Hawker Hunter 'just in case'.

Although I won't believe it until it actually happens - Sometimes.. life
rocks!

Roy.