[simpits-tech] Re: motion platform, and outside view.

Jonas Frazier simpits-tech@simpits.org
Wed, 27 Nov 2002 13:49:02 -0700

So I should do this at all the joints? Will you see my blue print when I get
it loaded onto my site? To see if it is ok? I'm not done with it yet,  I
still have to figure some dimentions,  and stands. Thanks.
Jonas
the site is: http://www.geocities.com/dc10747/ thanks.