[simpits-tech] A/c

Matt Bailey simpits-tech@simpits.org
Sun, 24 Nov 2002 18:29:42 -0500

I've never seen a single engined Cessna with A/C either, but I remember
seeing information in a 172 flight manual once regarding the optional A/C. I
was thinking this type of system would probably be more compact and simpler.
I'm sure it would still require some sort of ram air though.

A typical single-engine aircraft heater consists of a shroud mounted around
one of the exhaust manifolds, vented to the cockpit! :O

	-Matt Bailey