[simpits-tech] Rudder pedals for the F-16

Marv De Beque simpits-tech@simpits.org
Mon, 25 Nov 2002 18:12:10 -0500

Martin,

Sounds outstanding!!!

I am confused about some of the specs.  How much pressure is required to
move the rudder pedal to each extreme?

The spec you posted looks like 2.3 Kg.  Is that really right?

I ask because I measured a real one and it was over 22 kg. Just to move the
pedal 3/4 cm!  That is 10 times as much.

Nice purchase!

Marv